The Prabhuji Library is the home for thousands of titles on the verious topics that are necessary in order to learn and deepen in the Retroprogressive Yoga, the involutive message of Prabhuji.
The library include original spriptures and writings of saints and wise personalities from different paths, religions and traditions, such as:
- Scriptures of Hinduaism In the original Sanskrit as well as translations to various languages:
- Vedas, Upanishad, Puranas, Itihasas, Sutras, Tantras and Writings of Hindu saints such as Shankarasharya, Shri Chaitanya and the six Goswamies, Ramanuja, And many more.
- Traditional and contemporary commentaries on various scriptures of Hinduism.
- Buddhist scriptures and commentaries
- Jewish scripttures in Original Hebrew and translations, Such as Torah, Talmud, Halacha, Mussar and Thought.
- Christian Theology.
- Zen scriptures.
- Islam And Suffism Scriptures.
- Hatha Yoga & Martial Arts practice guides.
- Writings of leading western philosophers From Greek philosophy, from Ancient to Modern.
- Encyclopedias, Lexicons and other aiding study material.